Google has announced that you can now use a stylus or your finger to annotate PDFs in the Google Drive app on your Android device. Here’s how:
– On the Android Device, open the Google Drive app.
– To enter preview mode, open the PDF you need to annotate.
– Tap the annotate button (bottom right corner).
– A toolbar with multiple annotating tools will open and you can use a stylus or your finger to select an annotating tool. Tap and hold the toolbar to snap it to any side of the screen.
– The feature will let you save the original PDF or make a new copy with a new name. If you save the new copy with a new name, the original copy will remain unmarked.